martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Segundo repaso de tendencias decorativas Giftrends: estilo desgastado. - The second review of the trends in Giftrends: worn-out or shabby style.

Tal y como os comenté en el post del domingo, voy a dedicar una serie de artículos a repasar, a traves de la Feria Giftrends de Madrid, aquellos elementos que son tendencia en decoración y que a mí personalmente me gustan mucho.
As I commented in a previous post last sunday, I am going to dedicate a series of post to those elements seen in the Giftrends Fair, that will become a trend in decoration and that, personally, I like very much.

Ya os he hablado del estilo vintage. Y hoy os voy a hablar de otra tendencia que me encanta:

 EL ESTILO DESGASTADO

I have already talked to you about the vintage style. Today I am going to speak about another trend that I love: 

THE WORN-OUT OR SHABBY STYLE



Dentro de este estilo desgastado voy a dedicar especial atención a las alfombras con efecto usado que están muy de moda y me encantan.
Within this worn-out or shabby style I am going to pay special attention to the carpets with second-hand effect which I like very much and which are very fashionable.

Becara es la firma que está detrás de estas tres primeras alfombras maravillosas que os muestro a continuación:
Becara is the company that is behind these three first wonderful carpets that I show to you:







Pero además de desgastadas, también se lleva mucho que sean tipo patchwork (trabajadas a parches con retales cosidos, como la de la foto anterior).
But besides the worn-out ones, the patchwork type (made of patches of remnant cloth sewed together) also marks a trend.

En su día dediqué un post entero a ellas. En él os explicaba su origen y os mostraba una selección económica que podíais encontrar en las tiendas Leroy Merlin
Some other day I devoted an whole post to them. In that one I explained its origin and showed to you an economic selection that you could find in the Leroy Merlin shops.

Estas son las alfombras patchwork desgastadas que vi en la Feria.
 These are the wornóut patchwork carpets that I saw in the Fair.

De la firma M.A. Salgueiro:
From the M.A. Salgueiro company:


De la firma Yara:
From the Yara company:



¿Qué os parecen?
What do you think about them?


Los muebles y objetos decorativos también se llevan con este efecto desgastado por el paso del tiempo.Este es un ejemplo de piezas de la firma Amadeus:
The furniture and decorative objets with this worn-out effect are also fashionable. This is one example of pieces from Amadeus company:




Si os lo perdisteis y queréis ver el vídeo del tour completo por la feria podéis verlo en este post anterior o en mi canal Youtube.
If you missed it and want to see the video of the complete tour around the Fair, you can see it in this previous post or in my channel Youtube.

Que tengáis un feliz martes!
Have a happy Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Anímate a dejarme un comentario. ¡¡¡Me encantará oíros!!!!
Please feel free to leave comments. ¡¡¡It will be pleasant to read it!!!